WHAT IS ADVANCE HGP?
Platelets are tiny cells present in the blood. These platelets have growth factors and thus, help in stimulating collagen production. In Advance HGP treatment patients’ own platelets are injected into the target area. Advance HGP treatment is used in several areas of medical science, such as cardiac surgery, dentistry, orthopaedics, wound care, sports medicine, neurosurgery, general surgery and aesthetics.
At Skinzest Hair Clinic we offer Advance HGP treatment for skin rejuvenation, hair loss treatment and anti-ageing treatment.
- In the process of the treatment blood of the patient is collected in a vial.
- The vial is then placed in a centrifuge and spun very fast causing the Advance HGP to separate from the other blood cells.
- This Advance HGP is then injected into, and around, the area that needs to be treated.
- Some swelling is noticed in that area after the fluid is injected.
- Within three weeks improvements in skin tone and texture can be noticed. But the collagen regeneration takes a few months. The injected platelets will release the growth factors and pre-stem cells which assist in developing more collagen.
- The procedure only takes 30 – 45 minutes.
As stated above Advance HGP is widely used in several fields of medical science, such as in the field of dermatology in skin rejuvenation treatments, anti-ageing treatments and also for hair restoration. It can be used anywhere on the body and can also be used in conjunction with other treatments.
Advance HGP is injected into, and around, the area of the skin that needs to be treated. The injected platelets will release the growth factors and pre-stem cells which assist in the production of more collagen. The collagen regeneration takes a few months and within 3-6 weeks visible improvements in the skin tone and texture can be noticed.
The injected Advance HGP stimulates collagen production. This new supply of collagen repairs the skin’s support structure. A stronger support system reduces the appearance of sagging skin, wrinkles and fine lines.
This is a newer treatment option used for hair restoration for people who are suffering from extensive hair loss. The Advance HGP is injected into, and around, the area on the scalp where the hair growth needs to be restored. The injected platelets release the growth factors and, which in turn can help in the regrowth of hair. Advance HGP is mostly used in conjunction with other treatments to help achieve better and lasting results.
Since Advance HGP involves using the patients’ own blood, adverse reactions, rejection and complications are not expected. Advance HGP is also not associated with many side-effects. Some possible side effects include minimal swelling, bruising and redness for 12-24 hours and minor bruising around needle site can be present for a few days.
- Every patient responds differently to the treatment. About 3-5 sessions may be required to achieve the desired results.
- Each session is 4-6 weeks apart.
- The dermatologist recommends the number of treatment sessions needed based on the particular case. The results on an average may last up to 18 months after which maintenance sessions may be required.