Dr. Noopur Jain, MD
Best Skin Doctor in Gurgaon
Dr. Noopur Jain, the best skin doctor in Gurgaon, is the Founder and Consultant Dermatologist of Skinzest, Gurgaon and is one of the leading and most popular Dermatologists and Cosmetologists of Gurgaon. She has an experienced eye in diagnosing and treating not just common skin ailments but even the complicated and rare dermatological diseases. Her extensive experience and cutting edge research yields rich dividends as she is able to quickly and effectively diagnose and cure her patients of all their skin and hair ailments.
Armed with an MBBS from Bangalore and an MD in dermatology from NCR, her scientific bent of mind blended with her patient listening skills and compassionate nature, makes her patients feel comfortable and quickly at ease with her.
She is credited with bringing Aesthetic Dermatology, Eyebrow microblading, various injectables for face sculpting, anti-ageing procedures, Lasers and Hair Loss Therapies to Gurgaon. She is one of the pioneers to bring in new technologies such as Dermafrac advanced facials and non-surgical facelifts.
Dr. Noopur Jain, the best skin doctor in Gurgaon, believes in the philosophy of “Less Is More” and tries to help her patients in becoming the best possible versions of themselves. She is regularly invited to give lectures at various forums on Skin Care and anti ageing techniques. A keen learner and observer, she regularly addresses and interacts at leading seminars and conferences on dermatology around the world.
Dr Noopur Jain’s rich dermatology experience spans:-
- Worked at Abhishek Hospital and Laser centre, Jaipur as consultant Dermatologist.
- EHCC Hospital, Jaipur
- Doctors Hub, Gurgaon
- La Skinnovita, Gurgaon
- W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon
- Awarded for bringing Innovation in Skin care Technology at Global Smart Women Smart Cities Conclave 2020.
- Awarded Best Dermatologist at Gurugram Achievers Award 2019.
- Awarded Best Aesthetics Centre at Fashion Conclave 2019.
- Multiple publications and paper presentations in national and international journals