Lip Fillers, also known as Lip Augmentation or Lip Injections, are a popular treatment to correct or enhance the lips.
Most people are unhappy with the shape and size of their lips. Fuller lips and defined cupid’s bow are mark of beautiful an youthful lips and are hence, desired by many. At Bellissimo Skin & Hair clinic, we use semi-permanent fillers that are amanmade, non-animal gel that is similar to the body’s natural hyaluronic acid. Hence, the fillers give a natural looking, fuller lips. We only use the most advanced temporary lip filler range available. Only qualified and certified doctors and nurses inject fillers in ourclinics.
- Lip fillers are for everyone who wish to enhance their lips and attain more defined, fuller and sensual lips
- Fuller and symmetrical lips are a mark of beauty and youth
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time; one can resumenormal activities immediately after the treatment.
- Non-permanent and will naturally dissipate.
- It is a semi-permanent treatment.
- Post augmentation treatment one can experience some tenderness, redness and swelling .This is quite normal and usually, subsides within a few days.
- Virtually no recovery time is required after a lip augmentation treatment and one can return to the day to day activities immediately.
- Occasional bruising that may occur is usually short term and stays for a few days.
- Avoid wearing make-up for 12 hours post lip filler treatment
- Avoid extreme temperatures and sweating until the redness, swelling and soreness subsides
- Sun exposure must be avoided for at least 24 hours
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours post treatment
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours post treatment
- Lip injection treatments may be repeated every 6-12 months